Saturday, September 14, 2013

Book Review--Heritage by S.M. Boyce!

Good Morning! I'm so excited to share this review with you! The Grimoire Saga is one of my favorite fantasy reads, and Heritage is awesome! It's due out on November 5, 2013, but here's a sneak peak of what to expect.

Heritage (The Grimoire Saga, #3)Heritage by S.M. Boyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had the pleasure of reading a beta copy of Heritage.

The Grimoire Saga has found a way into my heart. I love the characters and the world.

In Heritage, Kara struggles with her new Isen state and learning the limits and advantages of her new power. She is a force to be reckoned with and comes across strong throughout the book. I enjoyed getting to know her even more and related with her inner struggles.

Braeden, as always, was a favorite of mine. He's complex, with inner struggles that made my heart clench for him. He has all the makings of a great hero. Conflicted, but still strong, he's determined to overcome his dark nature and lead his people to a time of peace. He just needs to conquer Carden to do it. Several twists in his arc took me by surprise.

I was happy to see old favorites, like Twin, back in the story and come to know new characters, like Stone. Each character serves a purpose within the tale and adds a layer to the world.

I'm eagerly awaiting the final book to this series and I'm quite sure it will remain a favorite of mine for a very long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment