Sunday, May 25, 2014

Featured Title--Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott!

Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book a few years ago, and it's stuck with me all this time. If you haven't given it a chance, and you're looking for an exciting paranormal, I think you should. This is my review from all that time ago. I still feel attached to these characters.

I received a copy of this book through read2review. Thank you to Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Fanatics Group and to Shannon Dermott for giving me this opportunity.

It's a bit difficult for me to decide how to review this book. At the end of the day, I am rating this 4 out of 5 stars because I enjoyed reading it quite a bit. The premise is unique and I liked Mercy as a character. The middle lagged a little, but the beginning and the end made up for that.

Mercy is a fun character who is in the dark about who she is until one fateful day when her world falls apart. I enjoyed her spunk, and I loved her banter with bad-boy, Flynn. Even though Luke seems perfect, it feels like an act. Then there is the poor best friend who gets left in the dust, or does he? This story is about choices and facing the consequences of those decisions. I will definitely be checking out the sequel. If you're looking for a unique take on the paranormal world, I recommend Beg for Mercy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment