Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Changes Ahead

Hello Everyone!

I've decided to branch out a bit and talk a little more about things that excite me.  If I see a book I love, I will let you know, or if I come across an article that is stellar, I will share it.  That sort of thing, so hopefully I will be posting more often.

Updates for book three in the Elemental Enmity Series:

I am currently hoping to release my third book in July.  I have lots of writing and editing to do still, but that is the plan.

I'm also hoping to release Five and Dark Matter in paperback by May.  Five is getting a new cover that I absolutely love!  The talented Amber McNemar strikes again.

I will be posting my first book review shortly, so stay tuned.  If you haven't read The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton, you need to.  She is one talented author, and I can't wait to get my hands on her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment