Saturday, September 29, 2012

Five (Elemental Enmity Book I) is FREE for Nook Now!~

Hey Guys!

So I've been trying to make Five free on Barnes and Noble for a while now, and guess what?!  It happened :)

If you know anyone that uses the Nook, I'd appreciate you spreading the word!  Thanks a bunch, and I wanted to take a moment to tell all of you who have written reviews and/or stopped by either here, at goodreads, facebook, and twitter, that I appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm where the Elemental Enmity Series is concerned.

I'm so happy that you have connected with this story and am grateful for everything you've done to help me spread the word.  You guys are awesome!!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/five-christie-rich/1105118810?ean=2940011476075

Happy Reading Everyone~

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment