Monday, March 11, 2013

Book Review--Vaempires, Zombie Rising by Thomas Winship

Vaempires: Zombie Rising  (The Evolutionary War, Book Two)Vaempires: Zombie Rising by Thomas Winship
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So Thomas Winship knows how to write! This series is so not my typical read. First of all, it has a bunch of gore, but I don't seem to mind because he's written his characters so well, I need to make sure they don't get eaten, blown up, turned into crazy zombies, or a number of other unsavory things.

This series has been a pleasant surprise for me. It's full of action, in fact, good luck catching your breath once you start reading! I totally loved Ray and Linque in this book. They were great friends and didn't give up even when they probably should have.

Loved the ending to this one! Now I have to see what happens next. I'm anxiously awaiting the next in the series. The characters are all well developed and all have an integral part to play in the story.

Great book, Tom! Loved it :)


View all my reviews


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Christie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure, Tom! I'm sorry it took so long. I wish I had read it sooner, but then I'd just be waiting longer for the next :)

    ReplyDelete